We have confidence in the following sectors to invest in as they are the backbone of Spain economy and added value but also because they support long term growth trend:
- Economics: robust growth and one the highest in developed countries.
- Real Estate: market with many demographic and structural investment opportunities.
- Infrastructures: 3rd country in the world for fast roads networks and 1st country in Europe for high speed train railways.
- Hospitality: 2nd most visited country in the world (83M tourists) and most competitive country in the hospitality sector.
- Digital transformation: rising e-commerce with room for fast growth (only of 4% of retail)
- Madrid and Barcelona are now international hotspots for international companies who care about their workers welfare.
- Shortage of affordable housing.
- Rise of lease vs ownership.
- House as a “service” with different new concepts only entering the market.
- Great infrastructures.
- Rising e-commerce.
- Many + 500K inhabitants cities.
- Spain is home to some of the main hotel operators in the world, especially in the leisure segment.
- 14,6% of GDP is based on tourism and 14,7% of employment.
- Lease models.
- Fragmented ownership.
- Many sub markets (Canary Islands, Balearic Islands, Urban cities…)
Want to know more about Spain Market and Opportunities? Contact Us!